Are you looking to provide your child with the best learning environment? If you are, then you should consider enrolling them with us at Curious Minds Learning Center!
What is Curious Minds Learning Center?
Curious Minds Learning Center is a school dedicated to enriching your child’s education through an experiential setting. We do not simply let our educators talk and discuss their lessons; instead, our educators will let your children learn through a play-based and hands-on system.
An example of this is our natural classroom. This class is a weekly excursion where we give your children the liberty to explore the environment freely. We give them the chance to walk around, play with animals, and it is basically an outdoor adventure meant to help your children make sense of the natural world.
Where are you located?
If you want to take a look at our facilities and learn more about what we have to offer, you can find our Childcare Center in Tamal Vista Blvd. Corte Madera CA.
How do I register my child into your program?
For our registration procedure, there are certain steps that you will have to follow:
- You will have to call the school first to confirm your intent of visiting us. However, please take note that tours are intended for adults only. Once you have done so, we will then be inviting you to tour our Childcare Center in Tamal Vista Blvd. Corte Madera CA.
- When you are on-site, you will then be given an informative tour. The director will then discuss our philosophy, and will be answering any and all questions that you have.
- After the tour, you will have the chance to fill-out our CMLC 2016-17 Application form. Please take note that there is also a $50 registration fee and this should be paid upon submitting your application form.
- Take note that admittance to our school is not on a first-come-first-serve basis. We determine acceptances based on the available slots that we have.
- If accepted, we will be sending you an email. We will be giving you one week to decide and to submit a non-refundable deposit of $1000 – this is to hold the spot of your child on one of our classes. Take note that this $1000 is part of your child’s total tuition.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to email or call us. Or better yet, secure a tour and visit us at our Childcare Center in Tamal Vista Blvd. Corte Madera CA. Touring with us will definitely be an insightful experience for you!